Jane Howes, Peter Loveday, Michele Guerrini, Izabella Hearn, Lois May
Primary, 6 levels, American English
Smarty offers a comprehensive approach by alternating between fiction-based and content-based introductory texts. It develops all four skills and it is underpinned by social values. Its components are integrated in a way that provides an easy-to-follow, holistic course for teachers and students.
Smarty combines the latest learning methodologies. It provides:
- Curricular flexibility
- Content, Communication, Cognition, and Culture—the 4 C’s of CLIL
- Individual and group work to increase learning efficiency
- Autonomy and personal initiative
Step into the virtual learning environment for students and teachers:
- Digital books for interactive whiteboards
- Additional interactive activities
- Downloadable worksheets
- Digitalized Teacher’s Guide (English and Spanish)
- App for online and offline use.
Delivered through UDP Online
Common European Framework: