CROSSOVER INTRO + PLUS
Hilda Curwen, Marian Day, Susana Pontón
Secondary school, 4 levels, American English
The series that helps students to appreciate the world outside the classroom.
Crossover Intro & Plus promote the acceptance of all cultures, socioeconomic situations, ages, races, opinions, and beliefs. A respect for life, dignity, and the rights of others are also key themes, as well as a focus on modern-day global issues such as the environment and technology.
Crossover provides a solid foundation for language development, with plenty of opportunities for teenage learners to express their opinions.
The series stimulates independent thinking and meaningful learning through:
A broad variety of content and literature topics
Comprehensive treatment of grammar and functions
Continuous opportunities for project work
A full English-English glossary with translation
The virtual learning environment that includes:
- Tools for teachers to interact with students and monitor their progress
- Digital books for interactive whiteboards
- Interactive activities for practice and consolidation
- Digitalized teacher’s guide, customizable monthly planners, an exam generator, and a question bank
- Online practice for Cambridge PET exam
Delivered through Conecta Digital